Saturday, April 21, 2012

Foley & Shopping

Is Foley still a desired shopping destination? I remember years ago that friends would travel there for great bargains (I am 30). I am trying to plan a weekend get-away for the ladies in my family (mom, her sister and my female cousins) and am considering Gulf Shores. I see that Foley is only 11 miles away.





Thanks!



Foley %26amp; Shopping


Decide for yourself:





http://www.tangeroutlet.com/foley





Personally, I like the outlet mall. They%26#39;ve spruced the place up quite a bit. They have quite a few new stores and most of their stuff leans toward casual dress and I%26#39;m all about casual...



Foley %26amp; Shopping


Foley does have a nice outlet mall. But it seems that over the years that you really don%26#39;t find great deals at the outlet malls like you use to. If you go to the website you can see what stores are offered and if they are brands that interest you. We seem to find the best deals on children clothing.




The site will also have coupons for some select stores. We think the outlets are great! I bought a bunch of clothes for a great price last September and plan on going back this September.




There%26#39;s also Old Time Pottery on 59 between Foley and GS that has some good deals on home decor items


  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment