Thursday, April 12, 2012

Holiday Inn

Does anyone know anything about the Holiday Inn in Orange Beach? I was considering staying there in October to save some money.



Holiday Inn


Typical HI Express. It%26#39;s Gulf Front and they seem to keep it pretty clean. Probably has a continental bkfst with the room. I checked generic rates in Oct and came up with $95 - $105 per night. That time of year you can get a pretty nice condo for those prices, so it just depends on your preference.



Holiday Inn


I would love to stay in a condo, if we could find a nice one in for $120 or less a night. Maybe I need to keep searching.




I think it would be worth your while to continue searching. I just did a very quick search on www.gulfshores.com and found a 1BR in one of the Phoenix properties in Oct for $128 a night, including taxes and fees. If you keep looking you can beat that easily and find a nice condo in your price range. Don%26#39;t forget to check vrbo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment