Friday, March 23, 2012

Planning an anniversary weekend in Mentone

My husband and myself will be celebrating our anniversary this weekend. We have rented a cabin in Mentone and would like some ideas of low key activities we can do and some good restaurants to try.

Planning an anniversary weekend in Mentone

There is always DeSoto State Park, where you can hike.

Little River Canyon has a nice scenic drive, with picnic areas.

Ft. Payne has the Alabama Fan Club, if you liked their music and you can get a map of where they all live, to check out their farms and ranches. Scenic drives to all of them.

There are also some caves worth exploring, however, at the moment, I cannot recall their names!

Planning an anniversary weekend in Mentone

How was your weekend in Mentone? My husband and I are planning a little weekend getaway there this weekend. Any suggestions of things for us to do/see that you enjoyed and would recommend? Thanks for a reply.

Have a blessed day!


How was your weekend in Mentone? My husband and I are planning a little getaway there this weekend. Any tips on things to do/see there and surrounding areas. We would appreciate any suggestions you would have for us. Thanks, and have a blessed day.

  • Certifications for Web-development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment