Sunday, April 15, 2012

small vacation

My family and I will be travling to hunstville in July for a small vacation. please give me some feedback about the Embassy Sutie, Po Boy Factory and some great shopping places.





louise



small vacation


Embassy Suites - People traveling with the company I work for have stayed there several times with no issues... be prepared to travel a little bit for food, there are very limited choices within walking distance...





Po Boy Factory - Food is above average, service is average, never had a bad experience there.





Shopping - I%26#39;ll leave that to someone else :)



small vacation


Bridge Street Town Center is the new shopping/dining experience in Huntsville. It%26#39;s located off I-565 at Research Park Blvd and Old Madison Pk. Too trendy and expensive for me but a lot of people like that kind of thing. It%26#39;s like an outdoor mall- something you would expect to see in a big tourist town.



http://www.bridgestreethuntsville.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment